The Board of Directors of the Diocesan Information Systems Conference (DISC) invite members to our second Town Hall meeting to be held on Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at 3:00 PM (EDST). The interactive forum will provide an update on DISC initiatives including the 2012 Conference in Arlington, VA and discussion about future initiatives of the organization. All are welcome.
The agenda includes:
- Opportunity to “meet and greet” our new Episcopal Moderator, Bishop Ronald Herzog
- 2012 DISC Conference Update
- Announcements related to the 2013 DISC Conference
- DISC Operational Items
- Financial position
- Expansion fo the Board from 6 members to 9 members
- Ideas for geographic independence & permenant presence
We look forward to meeting online.
Bill Glover, past President
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
|Title:||DISC Membership Town Hall Meeting – Wednesday April 18, 2012|
|Date:||Wednesday, April 18, 2012|
|Time:||3:00 PM – 4:30 PM EDT|
|After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.|