Securing Mobile Devices
Thursday March 22nd at 2pm EST
Presenter: Tom Henault, Sophos Data Protection Specialist
*** WEBINAR LINK CHANGE – PLEASE VISIT ***
*** TO ATTEND TODAY”S WEBINAR ***
The flip side of our loving relationship with mobile devices is the potential threat that we need to consider as security professionals. A mobile device left unsecured and not looked after, carrying personal or business data that falls into the wrong hands.
Join Data Integrity Services, Sophos, and Astaro (NOW PART OF SOPHOS) for an informative webinar on Securing Mobile Devices — from your endpoint through your gateway and out to the cloud. We’ll discuss the current threat landscape and what we expect in 2012. You’ll learn what your organization can do to secure your network and your data.
The webinar will include:
– Web threats and FAKE AV
– The threats that put your people and your mobile devices at risk
– How to protect yourself from current and future threats
– The need to offer greater security and control to social networkers
– Protecting and consolidating your gateway
– How to protect your data on mobile platforms like Apple and Android
Register now – Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about protecting your organization!
Hosted By: Sophos/Astaro and Data Integrity Services