Summarized is a quick list of accomplishments from July 2019 Board Meeting held in Austin Texas.
- DISC, dba name updated to Diocesan Information Solutions Community (was Diocesan Information Systems Conference). Goal of the board is to extend our reach to all Catholic entities and build a strong IT community.
- Reviewed new website and welcome all to review.
- Approved migration to O365 non-profit license from Google.
- Migration of treasurer responsibilities.
- Social Media links, while Facebook page exists, is it the correct social platform? Looking at LinkedIn group and Twitter account.
- Discussed CRM options and integration with membership software.
- Confirmed membership and registration platform will be RegFox.
- Working on Project Timeline utilizing Planner in O365.
- Discussed educational opportunities and how best to schedule and coordinate.
- Bylaws were reviewed.
- Committee chairpersons were assigned to each board member.
- Discussed DISC 2021, Diocese of Orange in CA
Most importantly, we are building COMMUNITY!