Sr. Network Engineer
The Diocese of Greensburg is seeking a highly motivated and experienced technical professional to work as a member of the Information Technologies (IT) team. Some duties and responsibilities of this position include the support of an enterprise-wide virtual infrastructure, monitoring and responding to network outages and service requests to troubleshoot and remediate network issues; install, configure, monitor and maintain a Cisco secure network infrastructure and maintaining detailed network documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of four years of relevant experience.
- Experience working with configuration, implementation and troubleshooting of: Virtual Local Area Networks (VLAN); Access Control Lists (ACLs) and ASA/Firepower firewall technologies; Dynamic Multipoint Virtual Private Network (DMVPN) tunneling; Quality of Service (QoS) markings
- Experience with network management and monitoring tools such as: WireShark
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy Management
- Experience with scripting technologies such as PowerShell
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Good work ethic, desire to learn and a team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Cisco CCNA is desired
- Project management experience is desired
- If you’re excited about the opportunity to apply your skills in a mission driven environment and meet the requirements, apply now.
Please forward resume, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9/20/19